profile
the girl next door


Janani ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore babies and toddlers and I often go gaga over them.

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud


archives
gone with the wind

July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
you're on your way

your links go here,
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
yoururl.blogspot.com

yea..i'm going to be the next 'ulat buku'
Saturday, October 16, 2010

yea..is it..or being nerd maybe..
mulai skrg kna start fokus n pegang buku..
or 'facebook' maybe..hahaha..
spm lbh krng a month lg..
so,kna la wat persediaan dri
segi fizikal dan mental..
nad pon x leh stress sgt..
kdng2 bkak jgk buku 'muka buku'
x leh tggl la bku sorg 2..
nnti majuk lak..hehehe
ye la 2..tp tabiat study msti dtruskan..
insyaallah..harap2 10A dlm
genggaman..insyallah..nobody's kno..
right??harap2 dimakbulkan Allah SWT..
so skrg nie nad dh brtaubat la..
x nak tggl solat dan prkara2 rukun islam..
x nak kecewakan mak ayah..
so mak,ayah wait and see ok..
besides pray ok??


(back to the top.)