profile
the girl next door


Janani ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore babies and toddlers and I often go gaga over them.

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud


archives
gone with the wind

July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
you're on your way

your links go here,
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
yoururl.blogspot.com

ank buah aku yg cun bangat !!
Friday, July 23, 2010

syg dia smpai mati..
name alleysya
fer short icha..
stay at setiawangsa,kl..
mixed blood..
ska posing maut..
pose sexy gitu!!
ska wat lawak..
cute sgt2..
rmai pmnat but i'm her
# 1 fan..hahahaha
jgn amek dia dri aku..
syg icha sendat2..muahhh <3


(back to the top.)